This training will be delivered online by Barry Murphy over two mornings – Thursdays 11th and 18th November
The course will cover the following:
- Social media for business, as part of an overall marketing mix.
- How social media marketing can help a business.
- Facebook as the leading social media platform and its place in today’s society.
- Understanding that Facebook is about engagement, conversation, interaction and building a community of ambassadors for a brand.
Facebook for Business
- How Facebook works.
- The difference between a personal profile on Facebook and a Facebook Page for business.
- The new Facebook layout, as of Oct / Nov 2020.
- What your business wants to achieve on Facebook.
- The importance of being ‘social’ on Facebook.
- Setting up your Facebook business Page, including header and profile photos, inputting your business name, securing a customised url, completing basic information and linking to website, email, etc.
- How to include a call-to-action button on a Facebook Page.
Posting & Audiences
- How to secure an initial audience, by inviting friends and email contacts to ‘like’ your Page.
- How to post on your Facebook Page – best practice.
- How to attach photos, videos and other links to a post.
- What types of posts to use, e.g. asking questions, getting opinions, offering choices, photos, videos, etc.
- How often and when to post for best engagement.
- Scheduling future posts.
- ‘Liking’ other Pages as your Page and sharing their content with your audience.
- How to run simple competitions on Facebook.
- Facebook for B2B marketing.
- Administration : Understanding the basic elements of the Admin Panel.
- Adding admins to your Page.
- An introduction to Insights, the market intelligence that Facebook offers the business owner, including the demographics of people who like your Page.
- Basic Advertising : How to ‘Promote Page’ and ‘Boost Post’.
Read more and apply.