Leitrim Sculpture Centre invites artists based in the North West of Ireland to submit work for their Summer Open Exhibition. Artists from counties Mayo, Roscommon, Leitrim, Sligo, Donegal, Fermanagh, Cavan, Tyrone, and Derry may apply.
The exhibition will take place in the LSC Gallery on New Line, Manorhamilton, Co. Leitrim and will launch on Friday, 9thAugust, at 5pm, with the show running until Sat 31stAugust.
Small works in any medium, framed or unframed drawings, paintings, prints or sculpture can be submitted. Up to a maximum of three works per artist may be submitted with a submission fee of €10 per work. All items must be for saleand not exceed 3ft square in size incl. frame. LSC takes 25% commission from the sale price stated by the artist.
1.Submission for selection
Deadline for submissions is Wednesday 24 July at midnight.
Digital images of up to three works to first be emailed as good quality jpegs to:
Do not deliver original work or send payment for this selection process.
2. Information Required
In the body of the email include for each piece:
- Your Name; ‘Title’; Medium; Size; Date; Price.
- Attach a brief artist statement and a short bioas a word doc. (no more than half A4 each)
3. Notification of Selection: Notification of the selection will be on Friday 26 July.
4. Delivery of work: Selected artists should deliver work to LSC on Thursday 1 Aug to Saturday 3 Aug 11am to 4pm. Late works will not be accepted. A submission fee of €10 per work will be charged, payable upon delivery of the work.
5. Removal of Work: Saturday 31st August from 2pm to 4pm.
6. Prizes. All exhibitors will have a chance to win a prize.
2nd Prize: Free access to a studio and technical workspace for one month.
3rd Prize: Access to a technical workspace for one month.